Professional Makeup Techniques for Black Women
Strengthen your core knowledge and develop new skills with this award winning instructional video starring renowned Hollywood makeup artist to the stars, Melvone Farrell. Learn to create flawless full-face makeup looks for black women and women with darker skin tones. Melvone has 20 years of experience working with women of many different races and skin tones, and she holds many industry secrets for creating the most beautiful looks suited to darker complexion.
In this step-by-step instructional video, Melvone uses her attention to detail to shine light on the many secrets and misconceptions with applying makeup to darker complexions. Learn from an expert makeup artists how to go from initial setup and skin preparation to a camera-ready look. Melvone discusses her preferred methods for applying a flawless base to blend with the natural skin tone and refine imperfections to create a smooth, even canvas. Learn how to create perfect brows, apply false eyelashes, and learn about specialized tips for contouring and highlighting darker skin tones.
Watch as Melvone Farrell shows three full-face makeup applications ranging from natural everyday looks to dramatic and glamorous red-carpet ready looks that clients are seeking from professional makeup artists. Learn to achieve different looks and master the advanced techniques to make any client feel beautiful.
In this DVD, you will learn
- Eyebrow Bleaching
- Preparing the skin for makeup
- Creating the perfect eyebrow
- Highlighting and contouring
- Adding dimension to the face
- Keeping brushes and supplies sanitary
- Making your clients feel at ease
- Selecting colors to compliment dark skin
- Creating the perfect base with foundation and concealer
- Covering blemishes and scars
- Managing discoloration
- False eyelash application
- Playing with color
- Selecting the best brushes and tools
- Working with dampened sponges
- Creating everyday natural makeup
- Creating glamorous and dramatic makeup
The step-by-step demonstrations are detailed and very easy to follow.
This video will help a new or experienced makeup artist understand these professional makeup techniques.
Click on the orange add to cart button to order today!