It’s better to remove blackheads & whiteheads using a comedone extractor
tweezers tool rather than squeezing them out using fingers as it may add more
dirt and bacteria to your pores, making your blackhead-filled skin worse.
Before the blackhead extraction process:
1) applied a very warm towel to the nose before using the comedone extractor
tool to help open the pores.
2) sterilized the blackhead remover tweezer in isopropyl alcohol for one minute.
3) Select extracting tool: wide loop for large or inflamed breakouts, thin tip for
cleaning smaller pores, extracting blemishes, tweezers for poping ingrown hairs,etc.
4) Cleanse your skin again, then apply toner and moisturizer.
5) Always wash the tool in hot soapy water/alcohol and allow to air dry.
Dermatologist Grade Surgical Steel: Minimize risk of infection and safe sterilization.
Microfine Loop Needle Design: Get rid of pesky blackheads without irritation.
Bend Curved Tip Tweezers: Plucking ingrown hairs, blemishes, pimples, zits, black or whiteheads effectively.
Bonus Metal Case: Comes with a protective case for easy storage and organization.
At-home Facial Spa: Own yourself a blackhead removing instrument to save your blackhead-filled skin and give yourself an at-home facial spa.