Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed / Getty Images
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Ohhhhh! Depends on the playlist, but lets just say a white wine.
3. What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
“Like” and I HATE IT.
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Charles Darwin Down House.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
6. What’s the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
A woman I did an interview with accidentally punched me and knocked the glasses off of my face. But it will make for good footage, so I rolled with it. Showbiz Baby!
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Mariah's World. Nothing guilty about it dahhling.
9. What’s the first CD you bought?
New Kids on the Block — duh!
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
Classic rock and '90s hip-hop.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Anything Adam Sandler.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Vegetarian or pepperoni. I’m aware of the contradiction.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
Asking me too many questions. (Love you.)
15. What was your first online screen name?
OMG, I forgot. But my boyfriend’s was Playa4Life. He cheated on me.
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
Hm. I don’t think I do that.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
I don’t curse much anymore, but probably F.
18. What’s your favorite emoji?
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
24. Coffee or tea?
Coffee to kick off the party, and a green tea to keep it going.
25. NSYNC or BSB?
26. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
OMG, I can’t.
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Ohhhh, I'll take the Netflix please.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
It's a secret!
Catch Nicole in Great News premiering April 25th at 9 p.m. on NBC!